- The university accepts few numbers of the top scores' achievers to join as undergraduate students for Fall admission of each academic year. They must hold the Egyptian secondary school general certificate (Thanaweya Amma) or approved equivalent certificates.
- After the final acceptance, foreign certificate holders should have completed at least 12 years of schooling. They have to submit a proof of the whole 12 years of schooling or three years of secondary school after the Egyptian preparatory school certificate (إعدادية) or six years of preparatory and secondary school after the Egyptian primary school certificate (ابتدائية).
- The application is available Only Online.
- Incomplete applications and online applications submitted beyond the announced deadline will not be considered for a final decision.
- To facilitate the application, applicants must provide an evidence of English proficiency in one of the standardized English language exams (IELTS or TOEFL IBT), if available, or the University of Science and Technology administrators will provide an English Proficiency Test (EPT) for students with no proof of English proficiency.
- Students' acceptance is based on an overall assessment of the high school scores, admission exam scores, English scores and passing the Interview.
- Accepted candidates who fulfill the university’s English proficiency requirement will be able to start studying their credit hours' foundation courses immediately without any intensive English programs if they submit any of the following:
- Recent TOEFL IBT test scores (valid for two years only after the test date) with the following minimum scores:
- A band score of 94
- Writing score of 27
- Speaking score of 23
Or IELTS test scores (valid for two years only after the test date) with the following minimum scores:
- A band score of 7
- Writing score of 7
- Speaking score of 7
Or passing Zewail City English Proficiency Test.
Accepted candidates who are entitled to an intensive English program prior to or during the beginning of the first semester based on the University academic schedule if they submit recent English test scores TOEFL or IELTS (valid for two years after the test date) below the minimum required and they will be exempted from taking Zewail City EPT (English Proficiency Test) if they fulfill one of the following criteria:
- TOEFL (IBT) score of 60-93 and writing score of 24 – 26 or 35 – 59 and writing score of 21.
- IELTS with total scores of 6 – 6.5 and writing score of 6.5 or total scores of 6 and writing score of 6.
Applicants who submit recent TOEFL test scores with a band score below 35, a writing score below 21 and a speaking score below 23 or IELTS test scores with a band and speaking score below 6 and a writing score below 6, or who do not pass Zewail City’s English Proficiency Test will not be admitted.
For Any Inquiry,
- Please send an email to email@example.com
- Or visit the Office of Admission and Registration in Zewail City of Science and Technology, Dr. Ahmed Zewail Road, October Gardens, 6th of October City, Giza, Egypt. Helmy building - ground floor, Room No: G002A in any day from 10 AM to 2 PM except Friday, Saturday and the official vacations.