Center for Nanotechnology (CNT)
To contribute to the knowledge-based economy of Egypt through the utilization of micro/nanotechnology.
- To conduct cutting-edge research.
- To target high impact projects for the most urgent needs of Egypt.
- To enhance and emphasize collaborations with the Zewail City community, Egyptian universities and national research centers.
- To be recognized as the center of expertise in micro/nanosystems in Egypt.
- Complete the center's infrastructure.
- Employ the right staff with the appropriate skill set.
- Devise relationships with stakeholders.
- Develop the center's research agenda.
The four main research themes of the Center for Nanotechnology are:
- Renewable energy
- Communication systems
- Environmental engineering
- Biomedical applications