Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2022
The University of Science and Technology provides a world-class educational environment. Tuition fees are calculated based on the number of registered credit hours in each academic semester. The tuition fees include access to mandatory laboratory supplies for experiments, a library, scientific databases, and career advising services.
School of Computational Science and Artificial Intelligence (CSAI)
- For the academic year 2022, the tuition fee for each credit hour is 2,000 EGP (Two Thousand Egyptian Pounds) for Egyptian students and 250 USD (Two Hundred and Fifty Dollars) for non- Egyptian students.
- CSAI students must complete a minimum of 132 credit hours while studying at the university.
- The tuition fees may be subject to an annual increase for new students admitted to CSAI in future academic years.
School of Science and Engineering (S&E)
- For the academic year 2022, the tuition fee for each credit hour is 3,400 EGP (Three Thousand and Four hundred Egyptian Pounds) for Egyptian students and 350 USD (Three Hundred and Fifty Dollars) for non- Egyptian students.
- Students in Science Programs must complete a minimum of 130 credit hours during their entire study at the university.
- Students enrolled in Engineering Programs are required to complete a minimum of 162 credit hours to graduate.
- The tuition fees may be subject to an annual increase for new students admitted in future academic years.
- The student can pay the tuition fees in four installments.
- After the final acceptance of joining the University of Science and Technology in Zewail City, the student has to pay a non-refundable deposit of 10,000 EGP (Ten Thousand Egyptian Pounds).
Methods of Payment:
- Cash deposits in any CIB branch
- Bank transfer with submitting the original payment receipt to the admission and registration office each semester.
For Any Inquiry
- Please send an email to email@example.com
- Or visit the Office of Admission and Registration in Zewail City of Science and Technology in Zewail City located in the one stop shop from 10 AM to 2 PM except Friday, Saturday and the official vacations.