Waleed Abd El magied Ahmed, Ph.D
Associate Professor, Applied Mathematics
Head of Engineering mathematics section.
Quality Assurance unit manager.
Head of Post Graduate Control (Diploma and Prep. Part).
Acting chairman of the department of Engineering mathematics
and physics-Faculty of Engineering-Fayoum University.
Training manager, Triconex Engineering manager, and PMO in Invensys company.
Education: Doctor of Philosophy degree in Engineering mathematics from Cairo University Faculty of Engineering, Egypt. in 2005
Research Areas: Engineering mathematics, Engineering physics
Research Interests: Fractional Fourier Analysis and its applications, Fractional Calculus and its applications, Analysis of Neural Network, and Fluid Mechanics.
Keywords: Fractional Fourier, Fractional Calculus , Finite difference, Optimization, Fluid mechanics, Neural Network.
1) Magdy Tawfik Hanna, Nabila Philip Attalla Seif and Waleed Abd El Maguid Ahmed, "Hermite-Gaussian-Like Eigenvectors of the Discrete Fourier Transform Matrix Based on the Singular Value Decomposition of its Orthogonal Projection Matrices," IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, Part I: Regular papers, Vol. 51, No. 11, pp. 2245-2254, November 2004.
2) Magdy Tawfik Hanna, Amr Mohamed Shaarawi, Nabila Philip Attalla Seif and Waleed Abd El Maguid Ahmed, " The Discrete Fractional Fourier Transform as a Fast Algorithm for Evaluating the Diffraction Pattern of Pulsed Radiation," Journal of optical society of American, Vol. 28, No. 8pp. 1619-1610 , July 2011
3) M. A. M. Abdeen, H. A. Attia, W. Abbas, W. Abd El-Meged, “Effectiveness of porosity on transient generalized Couette flow with Hall effect and variable properties under exponential decaying pressure gradient”, Indian Journal of Physics, Vol. 87, No. 8, pp. 767–775, August 2013.
4) Amr M. Abdelaty, Ahmed Soltan, Waleed A. Ahmed, Ahmed G. Radwan, “Fractional order Chebyshev-like low-pass filters based on integer order poles” Microelectronics journal processing, pp. 72-81, Vol. 90, May 2019.
5) Mahmoud M. Adel, Waleed A. Ahmed, Amr A. Emam, Mohamed M. Taha “Enhanced sensorless field oriented controlled PMSM drive using Fractional Calculus and PSO Technique” accepted for publication in the proceedings of the IEEE International Conference SPEEDAM 2020, Italy, JUNE 2020.No. of Published Papers = 19