Quality Control, Microbiology Skills, Training & Implementation
The Center for Microbiology and Phage Therapy at Zewail City of Science and Technology is organizing a workshop entitled:
Introduction to Quality Control – Microbiology Skills, Training and Implementation
The workshop will take place from 26 to 28 Jan 2020.
The workshop will cover the following subjects:
- Microorganisms and Public Health
- Why it is important to identify unknown bacteria?
- Food-borne illness concern
- Isolation and enumeration of microorganisms on selective media
- Microbial growth curve
- Chemical and physical control of bacterial growth
- Antibiotic sensitivity and resistance test
- Carbohydrate fermentation
- Bacterial Identification and Biochemical tests
- Gram staining and microscopic examination
Who can attend?
-Masters and PhD students
-Medical Lab Specialists
-Agricultural, medical, veterinary and pharmaceutical studies specialists
-Researchers and specialists in the field of biotechnology
-Science student from other universities
Registration fees: 2000 LE with a discount of 15% for students and 10% for those who register before: 20/1/ 2020
- Cash on Zewail City Campus in October Gardens.
Send the receipt to: CMP@Zewailcity.edu.eg
- Bank transfer: Payment is accepted until 16 Jan 2020
Bank Name: Commercial International bank.
Bank Address: 21/23 Charles de Gaulle St., Giza, Egypt.
Branch Name: Giza Branch.
Branch code: 001
Swift Code: CIBEEGCX001
Account number: EGP 100031776001.
Participants will receive a completion certificate accredited from Zewail City of Science and Technology.
To register, please fill out the applications here: https://bit.ly/34BzKRX
For any Inquiries Contact: CMP@Zewailcity.edu.eg