- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements if any. - Assist in handling any administration inquiries and tasks.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and email
- Completes check requests and travel reimbursement forms as needed.
- Maintain office supplies, anticipating needed supplies and placing orders
- Responsible for preparing PR & PO for procurement.
- Follow up on the payment request, checks and vendor payments in coordination with the finance department.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Contribute to budget preparation as well as managing to budget.
- Filing and Safekeeping of personnel files, Maintaining Files, Faxes, and other official Documents.
- Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Office clerical work, including reports and emails
|Qualifications||University degree - Good English, Written and spoken - Communication/ Interpersonal skills - Computer skills, word processing, Internet.|
|Education major||Business Administration|
|Job Contact Person||Human Resources|
|Job Contact E-mail||Recruitment@zewailcity.edu.eg|