Career Advising Senior Officer
- Career Advising Senior Officer
- Provide individual career advising and counseling
- Conduct resume critique and mock interviews to undergraduate and graduate students, and alumni.
- Guide students in researching majors and relevant careers; exploring interests, values and skills; and identifying career options
- Support students in their career planning and linking their major to career opportunities
- Support ZC students in enhancing their skills & capabilities
- Design and conduct career advising sessions
- Conduct career mapping and allocate matching career opportunities to the different majors
- Assist in planning different cultural programs for ZC students to contribute in cultural exchange and University competitions both locally and internationally to reinforce the University links with these institutions.
- Seven years’ experience in the area of career counseling, human resources, career education, training or teaching;
- Technical experience in planning and developing student activities
- Bachelor’s degree - preferably in psychology; or relevant field
- Master’s degree in counseling or education is highly recommended
- Familiarity with job market trends and current employment practices.
- Excellent interpersonal, training and supervisory skills.
- Team-oriented work style and good analytical skill.
- Demonstrated ability to manage several program initiatives
To apply: Please send your updated CV before 31st of April 2019 with title in subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org