Sawiris Foundation Scholarship in Stem Cell Research 2021
The Center of Excellence of Stem cells and Regenerative Medicine (CESC) in Zewail City and Sawiris Foundation for Social Development are pleased to announce the launch of their new research grant program for researchers in the field of stem cell and regenerative medicine. The grant is designed to provide a living stipend to researchers planning to conduct a research project in stem cell research at the Center of Excellence for Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine (CESC). Scholarships are merit-based and will be awarded based on a competitive process.
- Bachelor of Science degree in science, medicine, or veterinary medicine, with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or “very good” (75%) from an accredited university/institute. Holders of master's and Ph.D. degrees are encouraged to apply.
- Wet lab research experience is required. Preference will be given to applicants who have published in peer-reviewed journals.
- Submission of a statement of no more than 2 pages to describe interest in stem cell research.
- Submission of three reference letters from professors or employees familiar with your academic performance or work experience.
- A complete CV in needed alongside the application.
1- Interested applicants must submit their application and all the required documents alongside their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
2- Qualified short-listed applicants will be invited to an interview and will be asked to give a PowerPoint presentation related to stem cell research before the interview.
The selection committee consists of experts in the field of Stem Cell Research and representatives from Sawiris Foundation.
Living expenses for the selected scholars for 12 months starting September 2021.
Period of Funding:
September 2021 to August 2022.
For inquiries please contact: