Cisco CCNA Course
CCNA R&S: Introduction to Networks (ITN) covers networking architecture, structure, and functions. The course introduces the principles and structure of IP addressing and the fundamentals of Ethernet concepts, media, and operations to provide a foundation for the curriculum.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Explain network technologies.
- Explain how devices access local and remote network resources.
- Describe router hardware.
- Explain how switching operates in a small to a medium-sized business network.
- Design an IP addressing scheme to provide network connectivity for a small to a medium-sized business network.
- Configure initial settings on a network device.
- Implement basic network connectivity between devices.
- Configure monitoring tools available for small to medium-sized business networks.
The course is the 1st of 4 courses in the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching curriculum. The course includes activities using Packet Tracer, hands-on lab work, and a variety of assessment types and tools.
For more information and support, kindly contact us on 01015608514 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Credit Hours: 30
Price: 2000 EGP – Early Bird
To Register please fill in the form.